Fast and efficient, easy to install and integrate.
AND SALES IN REAL-TIME.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE APRIL 15, 2020
CLICK FILTER DEMO
ON YOUR DESKTOP.
Our demo store is stocked with an inventory of mens and womens tee shirt styles in a variety of colors. To activate your search, simply type in the word TEE and the color drop down bar will appear. Choose the type of tee shirt you want and the exact color swatch(s) from the drop down bar, then click the zenColor search icon. Your search results will appear almost instantly, depending on your internet connection.
- Easy integration with eCommerce websites
- Augments and extends existing search capability
- Patented zenColorCode® (ZCC) universal filter
- Patented color-filter “drop down” integrated with search box
- View all product item colors in inventory at one time
- Faster, more efficient search results
- Dramatically improved real-time data analytics
- Target data marketing programs to customer preference
- Available for web, tablet and smartphone platforms
- Simple, secure API driven process
- No risk to existing site operation due to intelligent and secure design
- ZENCOLOR® CLICK FILTER does not import or impact customer or subscriber data
- Documentation and code-base provided to developers to help integrate into your existing platform
- Plugin supports both square and round configurations for print or solid formats
PLANS & PRICING
PREPARE YOUR PRODUCT DATA - BACKEND SETUP
CONFIGURE YOUR PLUGIN
The ZENCOLOR® CLICK FILTER plugin is developed to work within the framework of your eCommerce platform. The augmented color filter plugin consists of two core functions:
1. Subscription authentication
2. Search-augmenting, integrated color filter with analytics
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
An integral part of zenColor® customer service is offering our subscribers a self-service portal. The Manage Your Account portal is designed to give you secure, 24-hour access to manage your subscription and related information. To access the portal, you must begin by entering the email account used during initial setup of your subscription. For data security purposes, a single-use portal access passcode will be emailed upon matching the information on file.
Within the Manage Your Account portal you may:
- View or edit your subscriptions plans, usage and auto-renewal
- Manage subscription payment information
- Add or disable website domains that are registered within your subscription
- Access API or License Keys, technical instructions and examples
- Download software
- Edit your subscriber profile information such as contact name and email
AVAILABLE MARCH 15, 2020 WITH SUBSCRIPTION
ONE COLOR STANDARD
FROM START TO FINISH.