As product information and images are uploaded to an eCommerce platform, our bulk conversion tools automatically convert and translate it from RGB, the native language for all monitors, into the ZCC® universal digital color standard. This helps to cross-reference the product color descriptions from all of the retailers that sell on the eCommerce platform and enables the zenColor® Click Filter plugin to search for and color coordinate products by color which makes it easier to shop, market, and provide concierge sales services to billions of online shoppers.
“SIRI, FIND ME A HAT TO MATCH THIS TEE.”
Understanding a customers color preferences and being able to color coordinate those preferences to other products in inventory is critical to retail sales, both online and in store. That’s how people shop, get dressed, and decorate their homes.
Cross-referencing our universal color standard to the Inventory Management System organizes the product data base. When integrated with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence, these data bases can now provide personalized product selections for online shoppers and suggestions color coordinate those selections to any other product that is available on the eCommerce platform.
This personalized sales help will extend to how products are marketed to consumers and their Social Shopping groups, turning digital advertising into a desired service.
CLICK FILTER DEMO.
AVAILABLE WITH SUBSCRIPTION JANUARY 15, 2021
- Easy integration with eCommerce websites
- Augments and extends existing search capability
- Patented zenColorCode® (ZCC) universal filter
- Patented color-filter “drop down” integrated with search box
- View all product item colors in inventory at one time
- Faster, more efficient search results
- Dramatically improved real-time data analytics
- Target data marketing programs to customer preference
- Available for web, tablet and smartphone platforms
- Simple, secure API driven process
- No risk to existing site operation due to intelligent and secure design
- ZENCOLOR® CLICK FILTER does not import or impact customer or subscriber data
- Documentation and code-base provided to developers to help integrate into your existing platform
- Plugin supports both square and round configurations for print or solid formats
PLANS & PRICING
PREPARE YOUR PRODUCT DATA - BACKEND SETUP
CONFIGURE YOUR PLUGIN
The ZENCOLOR® CLICK FILTER plugin is developed to work within the framework of your eCommerce platform. The augmented color filter plugin consists of two core functions:
1. Subscription authentication
2. Search-augmenting, integrated color filter with analytics
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT
An integral part of zenColor® customer service is offering our subscribers a self-service portal. The Manage Your Account portal is designed to give you secure, 24-hour access to manage your subscription and related information. To access the portal, you must begin by entering the email account used during initial setup of your subscription. For data security purposes, a single-use portal access passcode will be emailed upon matching the information on file.
Within the Manage Your Account portal you may:
- View or edit your subscriptions plans, usage and auto-renewal
- Manage subscription payment information
- Add or disable website domains that are registered within your subscription
- Access API or License Keys, technical instructions and examples
- Download software
- Edit your subscriber profile information such as contact name and email
AVAILABLE OCTOBER 1, 2020 WITH SUBSCRIPTION
FROM START TO FINISH.
Our revolutionary digital workflow is eco-friendly, efficient, cost-effective, and germ free. zenColor® helps streamline production processes while generating usable sales data with a never changing color code.