FROM START TO FINISH
License the complete ZCC® Swatch Library, our global digital color standard, as an .ASE format for $1 per month. Integrating the ZENCOLORBOOK.ASE into your existing design programs, in tandem with our other zenColor® software applications, provides you with a fast, efficient, and cost effective means to translate, communicate, and cross-reference color with confidence.
It’s time to learn.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AVAILABLE June 25, 2019
Steps to download for Adobe® Photoshop®, Illustrator®, and InDesign®
DOWNLOAD OPTION 1
• When the Save As dialog appears, locate the Color Swatches folder. (You can usually find this folder under the Presets folder, which is at the root of the Photoshop application folder.)
• Accept the default name of the file and click the Save button.
• Start Photoshop and open the color swatch palette window.
• Click the arrow in the upper right hand corner of the swatch window. You should see the new color swatch palette in the drop down list.
• Select the new color palette.
DOWNLOAD OPTION 2
- Click the link to download the Photoshop file.
- When Save As dialog appears, save the file to your computer.
- Start Photoshop and open the color swatch palette window.
- Click the arrow in the upper right hand corner of the swatch window.
- Choose load Swatches and select the location where you saved your swatch palette.
OUR COLOR-BASED SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE WAY YOU WORK
Our products seamlessly integrate into your workflow for faster more efficient color management. Powered by our universal digital color standard, our patented software applications are affordable, efficient, and radically different than anything on the market today.