Effective Date: January 1, 2019
WHAT INFORMATION DOES ZENCOLOR COLLECT?
- When You Visit Our Websites or Use Our Services: Even if you do not register with us, whenever you interact with our Services, we may collect the following: IP address, language setting, operating system type, the page you requested, an Identifier for Advertising if you are using an iOS device or an Android ID if you are using an Android device, user agent, and time stamp.
HOW DOES ZENCOLOR USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect for the various purposes described below:
- personalize and improve our Services;
- customize the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match your interests;
- allow our users to set up a user account and profile;
- communicate with you about or fulfill your requests for certain products, services, offers, promotions and events offered by ZENCOLOR; send you notices, updates, and other administrative messages;
- process transactions and send you related information;
- operate sweepstakes, contests or giveaways;
- link or combine with information we get from others to help provide you with better service;
- detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
HOW DOES ZENCOLOR SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Advertisers: We do not allow advertisers, advertising agencies, ad networks, merchant partners and/or online retailers and their affiliates and partners to collect information on our Services for the purposes of serving you with advertising tailored to your interest or demographics and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns (“Advertisers”).
- International Partners: On some occasions, we may host sites that are operated by international partners. We may share your information with these partners in order for them to provide the services on those international sites.
- Checkout Service: If you purchase products from the zenColor Cart or third party resellers, our Payment Processors will share your email address and other payment card information with the Seller or Merchant of Record who may use the information in accordance with their privacy policies. None of the payment information you supply to the zenColor Cart is stored by zenColor. Please note that we are not responsible for any applicable third party terms or policies and you should review them carefully.
- Agents: We may employ or utilize the services of other third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to your information to perform work on our behalf or to provide us additional information necessary to provide you one of our services.
- Business Transfers: We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- Protection of zenColor and Others: We may access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; or protect the rights, property, or safety of zenColor, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- User Profiles and Submissions: Certain user profile information such as a user’s name, age, gender or other data supplied by user to zenColor for specific services may be stored to provide those services.
- With Your Consent: We may share your information in other circumstances with your consent, for example when you have chosen to link an account with our Services with a social media network like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or others.
HOW MAY ZENCOLOR COMMUNICATE WITH ME?
“Cookies” are small data file identifiers that are transferred to your computer or mobile web browser that allow us to recognize your browser or mobile device and transfer information about you and your use of our Services. For example, cookies that we use tell us how many times you have visited one of our websites, your search preferences, and if you have clicked on an advertisement that has been displayed to you. We use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Services. We also use “session ID” cookies to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session ID cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from a Service and close your browser.
We, and third parties with whom we partner, may also deliver a file known as a web beacon, pixel or pixel tag (“Web Beacons”) to you through our Services from an ad network. Web Beacons are small, invisible graphic images that may be used on the Service interface or in emails relating to the Service to collect certain information and monitor user activity on the Service interface, such as to count visits, understand usage effectiveness and to determine if an email has been opened and acted upon. Web Beacons allow ad networks and service providers that we use to provide anonymized, aggregated auditing, research and reporting for us, for advertisers and our other partners. Web Beacons also enable ad networks to serve targeted advertisements to you when you visit other websites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements and Web Beacons from the ad network’s servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site.
HOW DOES ZENCOLOR USE SOCIAL PLUGINS?
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
- Cookies. You can usually instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from our websites that you visit. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all portions of the Services or all functionality of the Services.
- Email or Postal Mail: If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by changing your account settings, by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email we send to you.
- Push Notifications. You may adjust the “Settings” on your mobile device to disable push notifications for any of our mobile applications for which you would like to stop receiving such notifications.
- Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive a text message for the Service which sends you a text message with information that you have requested, you can reply to the text message with “STOP” to unsubscribe.
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
We do not have your complete credit or debit card account information, store your credit or debit card account information, or have direct control over or responsibility for your credit or debit card account information. We cannot guarantee that transmissions of your credit or debit card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by us or our third-party service providers.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through our Services. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure.
DO NOT TRACK
We currently do not participate in any “Do Not Track” frameworks that would allow us to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your information. We may engage third parties, such as marketing or analytics partners, who may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our website.
SERVICES NOT DIRECTED TO CHILDREN
The Services are not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.
HOW TO CONTACT ZENCOLOR
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to info@zenColor.com.